Woodfield is a school for pupils with severe and complex learning difficulties with 120 places for pupils aged 3-19. We are located in Hemel Hempstead, serving the local and surrounding communities
With its motto of 'Sharing, Caring, Achieving Together' Woodfield aims to:
- Inspire and motivate our pupils by providing a stimulating and relevant curriculum which challenges them to take responsibility for their own learning and enables them to realise their potential.
- Develop pupils’ confidence, self-esteem and independence by providing a safe, supportive and happy environment.
- Foster effective partnerships with parents, carers and the wider community enabling pupils to become valued and respected members of society.
- Develop strengths and skills by valuing everyone as individuals and treating each other with dignity and respect.
- Enable pupils to develop the most appropriate communication skills so that they are empowered to exercise some control over their own lives