Welcome to Woodfield School.
Woodfield is a school for pupils aged 3 – 19, with severe and complex learning difficulties. We have high expectations of and for our pupils, aiming for them to become happy and confident young people. We actively encourage families and friends to be involved with all aspects of school life and aim to work in partnership with parents/carers, enabling our pupils to realise their potential.
If you are considering Woodfield as a possible school for your child please do not hesitate to contact us to arrange a visit. I would welcome the opportunity to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
I hope you find our new website informative and useful. We will be continuing to develop it so please check back regularly to see the latest updated information. We would welcome any comments you may have regarding our website so please do not hesitate to contact us.
However the best way to learn about our school and the way we work at Woodfield is to visit us and see the school in action. Visitors are very welcome. We look forward to meeting you.
See the latest Hertfordshire County Council Transport Policy
Click here to see the latest Hertfordshire County Council Transport Policy (March 2015)
Please see our new blog to learn of our recent activities
Up And Coming Events
Dates for your diary:
• Parent Workshop (General Introduction to Communication) – Wednesday 2nd December
• Christmas Fayre – Thursday 3rd December
• Occasional Day (school closed) – Friday 4th December
• Carols Around The Tree – Wednesday 9th December
• Pop up Café – Friday 11th December 1:30pm to 4pm
• Christmas Concert at Church – Tuesday 15th December pm (1:30)
• Sainsburys Bag Packing Day – Thursday 17th December – all day
• End of term – Friday 18th December at 2.30