Welcome to Woodfield School.
Woodfield is a school for pupils aged 3 – 19, with severe and complex learning difficulties. We have high expectations of and for our pupils, aiming for them to become happy and confident young people. We actively encourage families and friends to be involved with all aspects of school life and aim to work in partnership with parents/carers, enabling our pupils to realise their potential.
If you are considering Woodfield as a possible school for your child please do not hesitate to contact us to arrange a visit. I would welcome the opportunity to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
I hope you find our new website informative and useful. We will be continuing to develop it so please check back regularly to see the latest updated information. We would welcome any comments you may have regarding our website so please do not hesitate to contact us.
However the best way to learn about our school and the way we work at Woodfield is to visit us and see the school in action. Visitors are very welcome. We look forward to meeting you.
WASPS Curryoke Night
Just to let you know that we raised a staggering £740 from our Curryoke Night. The night was great fun and enjoyed by all. Special thanks to Andy who, as usual, added a great deal to the event with his unique style and was tireless in raising as much money for the school as he possibly could after a very long week. Post-event, we have even sold the tablecloths which had so kindly been donated to us!
Thank you to everyone who came along to support us.
Jenny & the Curryoke Committee
Up And Coming Events
• Summer Term Starts – Tuesday 18th April 2017
• Parents Consultation Evening – Tuesday 2nd May 2017 4.00 pm to 6.30pm
• Class 6 Closed - Pupil Funeral - Thursday 11th May 2017
• Half term: Monday 29th May – Friday 2rd June 2017
• School Sports Day – Thursday 22nd June 2017 10am to 12 noon
• Reserve School Sports Day – Thursday 29th June 2017 10am to 12 noon
• Leavers Prom – Wednesday 19th July (time to be confirmed)